I am now 2 years old!! I had a lot of fun celebrating my birthday with my family at my party, with my friends at school, and with Mom and Dad at home too. I have been getting so big and am able to do more things now that I am two years old.
At my 2 year check-up on 1/9/15, I weighed 24 pounds and 13 ounces, and I was 33.5 inches tall. I am in the 25th percentile for weight and 50th percentile for height. Mom and Dad lost count a long time ago of how many words I can say, and I am now saying 3 and 4 word phrases. I like to sing, too! My favorite songs are Happy Birthday, Jingle Bells, and the Elmo's World song. I can name many colors, I know some of my shapes, and I can count numbers 1 and 2. I also name some letters, including ALL of the letters in my name! My favorite activities are playing with my baby dolls, doing puzzles, coloring, and playing with play dough. I am getting pretty interested in using the potty and have gone pee-pee on the potty a handful of times now! Right now my favorite foods are usually yogurt and avocado, but I am a pretty good eater with all types of food (on most days). I am very active all day long so I am still sleeping about 11 - 12 hours at night! I hope you enjoy these photos and videos to show what I've been up to around my 2nd birthday.
With the entire Herring clan on Thanksgiving:
Having fun in the snow. As you can see, I've outgrown my baby sled!
Here is a link to a video of me playing pretend with some of my toys:
And I can walk up the stairs all by myself!:
I love pointing out all of my body parts:
Opening presents at my birthday celebration with family:
Here's a link to a video of everyone singing Happy Birthday to me!
The morning of my birthday:
Posing with Mom:
Enjoying my birthday cupcakes:
I hope you enjoyed these pictures as much as I did!
<3 Molly
No comments:
Post a Comment