A couple weeks ago was my 2nd Halloween! I had a lot of fun. I am also 22 months old now. Time is flying by! Just a couple more months and I will be 2 years old. In the past couple months, I have gotten 2 more teeth (my top canines), I am even better at walking (not climbing) up and down the stairs, I am starting to practice using the potty, I now ride forward facing in the car, I am starting to name some shapes, colors, and some letters in my name, and I am talking more than ever. Mom and Dad can't even keep count of how many words I say. I am also voicing my decisions on what I want to eat and play with. (I like to say "No", "Yeah", and "Ok").
Here are some fall highlights:
At the apple orchard:
Helping Mom water the plants:
Counting some of the tomatoes we grew:
At the pumpkin patch:
On the hayride:
More fall fun:
With Grandpa and my baby cousin Cameron:
Sitting on my Elmo potty:
A big girl sitting at the table:
I know some of the letters in my name!
I love giving kisses:
Halloween:
So excited to head out for my first time trick or treating:
With the neighborhood kids:
All tired out from trick or treating:
My Halloween outfit that I wore to school:
I love putting on Mom's shoes:
Dancing at the store:
I love to read books:
Being silly:
I love watching Elmo on TV:
I'll post again soon. Coming up: the holidays!!
<3 Molly
No comments:
Post a Comment