Here I am sledding in my yard. I really enjoyed all the snow days I had staying home with mom this winter!
Bona Pride Day 2014
Just being cute:
Right after my ear tube surgery I was soooo tired:
Here I am trying to move while I am strapped in my booster seat. I am so silly!
Lots of giggles:
Blowing bubbles in the bath:
Here I am having tons of fun playing at The Children's Movement Center:
St. Patrick's Day 2014
I love to play with shoes!
Taking a selfie:
Hanging out with my buddy Andrew:
Shopping at BJs with Mom and Dad:
Eating spaghetti and being silly:
Watching the Uconn game. Go Huskies - National Champs!
Pushing my shopping cart:
Hanging with cousin Kaley on Uncle Pat's birthday
At the doctor's office for my 15 month check-up on 4/8/14. I weighed 21 lbs and 2.5 oz, and measured 30.5 inches tall!
More dancing to one of my favorite songs:
Holding my elephant from great Grandma Conn (and wearing a pretty dress):
I still love shoes!
Reading with Dad:
Easter 2014:
More reading with Dad:
Going for a ride in the stroller. I love spring!
Feeding bones to Annie. One of my favorite things to do!
Here's another selfie!
Wearing my vest:
Playing peek-a-boo:
I love my Yankees hat:
On my 16th month birthday:
I promise to write again soon! <3 Molly



































No comments:
Post a Comment