Monday, November 11, 2013

I am 10 months old

Four days ago I turned 10 months! I am now in the double digits and it won't be long until my first birthday is here! In the past month I have been getting faster and faster at crawling, and I am cruising on the furniture all over the house. I can even stand all by myself for a few seconds! I am eating more and more solid foods and not so much baby food anymore. I can even hold my bottle all by myself and I started using a big girl car seat! I also had 2 top teeth come in just before my 10 month birthday (I now have 2 on the  bottom and 2 on the top!)





 My hair is really growing in!
 Hanging out with my buddy, Andrew.
 Riding in my big girl car seat for the first time!
 Photos from my 10 month birthday:






<3 Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment