My birthday - January 7, 2013. I was born on a Monday at 1:47 am, I weighed 7 lbs 1 oz, and I was 20 inches long.
Heading home from the hospital:
My first bath:

Hanging out at home during my first few weeks of life:



My 1st Valentine's Day:

More fun at home:

Two months (March 2013):
At my 2 month doctor's check-up, I weighed 9.5 lbs, and I was 22 inches long.

My 1st St. Patrick's Day:

My 1st Easter (I was a sleepy girl that morning. Mom and Dad were so excited that I had started sleeping through the night, and didn't want to wake me up!):
Three months (April 2013):


Four months (May 2013):
At my 4 month doctor's check-up, I weighed just over 12 pounds and I was 24 inches long.


My first school pictures:
My first bath:
Hanging out at home during my first few weeks of life:
One month (February 2013):
My 1st Valentine's Day:
More fun at home:
Two months (March 2013):
At my 2 month doctor's check-up, I weighed 9.5 lbs, and I was 22 inches long.
My first laughs:
My 1st Easter (I was a sleepy girl that morning. Mom and Dad were so excited that I had started sleeping through the night, and didn't want to wake me up!):
One of the first times that I rolled over (it took Mom and Dad a while to actually catch it on video):
At my 4 month doctor's check-up, I weighed just over 12 pounds and I was 24 inches long.
My first school pictures:
Five months (June 2013):
Hanging out with my birthday buddy, Jackson:
Hanging out with my friend Andrew:
I love my dog, Annie:
Just before I turned 6 months, my first 2 teeth came in (on the bottom):
Six months (July 2013):
At my 6 month check-up, I weighed 14.5 lbs and was 26 inches long.
My first vacation in Gloucester, MA:
Hanging out on Long Island. I love summer!
Seven Months (August 2013):
I am really working on trying to crawl:
I love going for runs with Mom and Dad in my jogging stroller:
Whew, I am exhausted. It's hard work trying to capture all of the fun moments throughout your life. I promise that my next post won't be a lifetime away!
<3 Molly


No comments:
Post a Comment